Monday, August 27, 2007

Labor Day Weekend!!!

Yes, it's true, I madly-at-the-last-minute signed up for the Etsy at the Beach End of Summer Art Sale, and it is going to be super-fun.

I will be sharing a booth again with the fabulous Danielle, and along with many other Oregon etsy-ers will be selling our work at this humongous event. It's being held at the Lincoln City Cultural Center, 540 NE Hwy 101 (for any of you who feel like venturing out this weekend), from 10am to 6pm.

Personally, Steve, Indigo, and I will be hauling our butts out there early Saturday morning, beating the holiday rush to the beach. They're going to drop me off at the sale and go laze around the ocean all day. Then it's a night of camping at River's place (Stone River Studios), the amazing woman who has worked her ass off to coordinate this event. Sunday morning we're packing it up, and I am going to force Steve and Indie to spend another day at the beach before we head home. Poor babies :D

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Sounds like fun!! Hope you have alot of great sales!!

KarmasKreations said...

It was SO awesome to meet you and see your art in person! I know my sis-in-law will love her giraffe necklace!

LeaKarts said...

It was awesome to meet you, too karma! I hope your sister-in-law loves it :) I get compliments on your pin all the time!