Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Survey Says...

"Flirtation," 2008 by Lea Keohane. All Rights Reserved.

I have been long considering offering prints of my work in my etsy shop, rather than just originals. I know that buying original artwork online can be daunting, and I understand why, especially when the originals are in the hundreds-of-dollars range.

So today I am introducing a poll (see the top right-hand corner of my blog) and a contest! First, take the poll, then leave a comment in this blog post. Be sure to leave some way for me to contact you! A shop link, link to your blog, or your email address. When the poll closes on June 4th, I will draw all of your names from a hat. The lucky winner gets $10 to spend in my LeaKarts shop, plus some extra goodies. Yay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love "flirtation." and i love the idea of being able to buy prints of all my favorite leakarts images!~

maoiliosa said...

ooo contest! i voted for the neat things like handbags and magnets, but i personally would consider any of your listed options (the one i chose is just the one i would be most likely to buy more frequently).

if i happen to win, you know how to get ahold of me ;).

DZFANTASY said...

Now if I had lots of money I'd buy originals, but.... I voted for prints!

"Flirtation" is fun!!

Deana Mattos said...

hello, I too have added prints to my shop that started with originals to draw more buyers.
I would love to buy more originals though, in fact I would try to buy a small original over a print. I really don't have the budget but being an artist myself I really enoy an original that the artist actually touch and poured her soul into. Http://bellacosaart.com