Monday, September 08, 2008

Weekend Project--Crayons!

This weekend was a blast! Friday night was a great time at the show; I had a most delicious dinner and margaritas cooked by my lovely friend Katie and shared with her husband, Chris; I caught up with my friend Jill; I even managed to spend time with a new friend. I'm not normally such a social butterfly, but it was just what I needed.

Between all of this socializing, I also managed to get some new supplies listed in my shop! I recently added a destash/limited stock section with some really fun stuff. Finally, I did a new and super-fun project--made crayons!!! These whimsical lovelies were given a new, rejuvenated life from Indigo's old broken-up crayon graveyard. I have listed one set of three in my shop--the others will be coming throughout the next couple of days.

Here's to a great week!

11 comments:

Debra said...

Those are so cool!

Christopher And Tia said...

I wish I would have gotten out and socialized this weekend. I spent most of my time inside playing tea party with a 2 year old, haha.

maoiliosa said...

the crayons are super cool! :D

Nicole said...

That DOES sound like a great weekend! And I love the photo of the crayons!!

About Debbie Gootter said...

Crayons look good enough to eat!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Your crayons are wonderful! Look so fun.

Amanda said...

That's awesome! I just want to stare at those crayons all day. Can you make a desktop image out of them for me? ;)

Nicki Leigh said...

Those are so cute! I love the colors ;)

La Alicia said...

oh, those look yummy!

LeaKarts said...

Thank you everyone! They were so much fun to make. I will be selling them this weekend at Crafty Wonderland for those of you that live in Portland.... :D

Nicole R.J. said...

Thoase are so fun - I've always wanted to try those!