Thursday, November 06, 2008

November show at the US Bank in NW Portland!

"Autumn," by Lea Keohane 2008. All rights reserved.

I know I've shown this painting off before, but this month she is featured, along with 15 other drawings & paintings of mine, at the US Bank lobby on NW 11th & Lovejoy in Portland. I spent the morning of Election Day crawling around on banker's desks hanging my artwork :) It will be up all month, so stop by if you get the chance!

Of course, prints are always available in my shop as well, for those of you who are on a tight budget or live too far away to come and see. On a side note, if you would ever like to purchase an original piece of art but can't pay all at once, send me an email! I am always happy to work out a payment plan.

6 comments:

capitolagirl said...

Congrats on your exhibit!

Unknown said...

i really like the richness and colorfulness of this one. how wonderful to have your work on display. :-)

Ms.March said...

Congratulations! I wish I could go see it! Can you take pics in the bank? Probably not, I guess they may see it as a security risk :) But I'd love to see pics of the show

Anonymous said...

Good for you - I hope the exposure brings lots of enquries your way!

Tia Colleen said...

Oh how exciting!! If I still lived in Portland I would for sure stop by and admire your work. But phooey, I'm stuck in yucky ol' Texas. I'll just have to admire your work from afar <3

Beck said...

Holy cow!! That is AWESOME Lea! Big fat happy dances all around. It's your birthday...dah dah nah nah.... ;O) Hee hee. I just put this exact print in a frame on Monday and she sits all nice and fall like on my crafty little desk. I love her tons!