Sunday, March 29, 2009

Contest Winner is....Healingstones!


Wow! Thanks everyone for entering my contest! It was fun (and funny) to read all of your guesses, and a couple of you gave me some new ideas, too :) But nope, not SupplyRiot stuff, these will be going in my LeaKArts shop instead. I bought these awesome glass pieces from The Crafty Dragonfly, and made some large magnets out of my artwork. Each one is 1.5" across and about 1/4" thick, with a flat, very strong neodymium magnet on the back.

Four of you guessed "magnets," so I held a very dramatic drawing involving little slips of paper and my hat, and the winner is....Celia from Healingstones! Yay! Below are all of the choices, Celia, so just let me know which one is your favorite, and it will soon be heading across the ocean and a couple of continents to meet you :)
Finally, I was hoping to have a couple of these listed before the drawing ended, but I am having a bit of technical difficulty with the photos. I'll post again when I have them listed; meanwhile, if you want to purchase one just let me know and I will send you an invoice ($7 + shipping).

4 comments:

jazziesjunque said...

Congratulations Celia. And your contest was great Lea, I love your magnets.

Anonymous said...

WoW!! They are gorgeous!!!! I like the one with the big blue eye - and it is great cos I was thinking about getting a magnet to use on my fridge door! Now I'll have a mini work of art! So excited I WON!!! :-

Anonymous said...

:-D

Anonymous said...

Very cool! love the magnets and now I can see the tins :)!