Saturday, March 07, 2009

Spoon


After hanging out at Buckman for a little while and a super-yummy dinner at Hoda's, I got to go see Spoon last night at the Crystal Ballroom! It was awesome! Besides the fact that I think every 7-foot-tall man in Portland gathered in front of me, and some wacky girls dancing out of control and with no rhythm whatsoever for the first couple of songs were pretty distracting. But what the hell, I got some glimpses of the band and got to dance a bit so it was fantastic.

Now I'm getting some coffee in my system and getting ready to head over to Buckman for the day, so I hope I'll see you there!

3 comments:

Ms.March said...

I so would have been there! I'm glad you were able to go!

katherynei said...

I'm so jealous! Glad you had fun though :). Wish I'd been able to make it to Buckman today, some days just don't go as planned.

Anonymous said...

*waves* Good luck with the sale! ;o)