Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Remember when...


I thought since it's my 5 year Etsyversary week, it would be fun to post some of the things I used to make & sell in my shop but don't any more. Actually, there are a couple I've been thinking of reviving...

Remember Shrinky Dink Pendants?






































And remember the movable artist cards (new & improved ones coming soon!):



















This one had paper doll clothes & hair!




















Finally, remember the paintings I used to do on plaques?


It's been an awesome 5 years--I can't wait to see where I am in 5 more!

Remember--sign up for my newsletter by Sunday, 6/26 and you can win lots of free stuff! Also, get 20% off in my Etsy shop--for details check out my last post HERE.

Have a great week!

No comments: