Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New StudioooooooOOooo!

Call me corny, but I have the best-i-est boyfriend in the universe! Over the past few months, he's been re-organizing his studio/retail space and clearing out a room for me. After some re-building and painting it's finally ready for my very own studio!! I moved in last week, and I've already experienced some of the most focused art-making of my entire life. I love it! I left my office at home so that when I'm in the studio, there's no marketing or facebooking or laundry or email-checking or *enter name of billionth distraction here* to get me off-track.

Not to mention my tiny apartment is starting to look a lot more like home instead of insane-crazy-space. Yay! *I may even get a COUCH!! Did you hear me, people?! A couch!*

Those of you who know about this move have been asking for photos--here you go!

My Sweetie painting the ceiling


Yikes! My old dining-area studio all packed up.


Here it is! I still have a bit of unpacking & decorating to do.


Aaaa!! Don't look at this corner!! It's not finished yet!!


Mmmm...organized cabinet in it's new home :)


Studio Doors <3





3 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations! Love this transition - what a great catalyst for happiness!

Anonymous said...

How coool! there will be no stopping you now!!! I want to see loads of your art on the walls! BTW I notice you are on zazzle - I have heard of it. Are you finding that you get many sales from there?

Sending you love and rainbow light on your beautiful new studio!!! xxx

LeaKarts said...

Thank you both so much!

I only started my zazzle shop a couple of days ago--besides posting a widget on my blog I haven't even started promoting it yet. But I'll keep you updated on how it goes! I have found some artists that appear to do well there.