Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The best things about working from home

1. The music. I could never listen to it at work before! Now I can spend my day listening to VNV Nation, Johnny Cash, Wilco, the Pixies, Velvet Underground, Jem, Covenant, .....anything and everything!!! Awesome.
2. The flexibility. I can bring my daughter to school, have breakfast with her, work before she gets up and after she goes to bed when I want to, do the laundry, get a lot done early in the week for days off later.....
3. The wardrobe. Dress purely for mood, rather than for the office.
4. I am one block away from the convenience store and the coffee shop at all times.


Of course, there are downers, too. I'll write a "worst things" list later, when I'm feeling crappy about things. I'm in too much of a good mood today to brood :)

No comments: