Thursday, September 13, 2007

Before I go...

I'm getting ready to go on a mini-vacation this weekend to Lake Shasta with Indigo, Steve, and his family. Yay! His dad, stepmom, and little sister are in town from the UK this week so I finally get to meet them. His sister is about Indigo's age, so they will have a blast I'm sure.

Before I go, I just wanted to say that I've finally come up with great color scheme for my pendants that I am SO happy with! The ones you see above also come in elephants, and as of next Wednesday (9/19), they will also come in giraffes! How cute is that?!? They are all drawn by hand by me, and I have updated the listings with more photos, including great close-ups, and examples of how they look when worn. So take a look! And if you can't make up your mind, you could always start up a collection....... ;)

No comments: