Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holy Cow! I'm in the Storque!

Heeheehee..... I made a video for Etsy's video project: Why I Sell Handmade and today my video is featured in the Storque! For those not on Etsy, The Storque is Etsy's super-blog, sort of like a newspaper and a blog all in one.
I am so exited and embarrassed all at once--I am thrilled and honored to be featured, but I am VERY camera shy when it comes to video and I am afraid of people watching it! (Yet here I am promoting it.....)

A little background--I got an email asking me to make the video last week sometime. I really wanted to do it, but I was so freaked out! It took me several days to work up the guts to stand in a room by myself and talk to my video camera (how dumb is that--there wasn't even anyone watching!!!). Finally, I was up early one morning and had a bit of extra time. I threw my camera on my tripod and with very little planning, started recording (I had tried the planning thing a couple of days earlier and it just made me more nervous). I threw it onto YouTube, submitted it to the Storque, and there you have it! Now I am a tiny bit famous :D

So, go watch it! Or not! I will be paradoxically happy either way :)

No comments: