Monday, February 04, 2008

Announcing....SupplyRiot!


As a part of my plan to work 100% for myself, I have started a new business venture selling art and craft supplies.

Introducing...SupplyRiot, my new etsy shop! Currently offering slide-top tins, gorgeous Japanese Washi Chiyogami papers, bails and other jewelry findings. Very soon I will also have a supply of luscious hand-dyed silk ribbon, diy kits, and more! If auctions are more your thing, you can also find me on eBay with the username All_For_Indie.

Wherever you decide to stop in, let me know that you found me through my blog and I will give you $1 off of your order!

3 comments:

inactive_user said...

The paper is gorgeous!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Welcome to Etsy, great blog!

LeaKarts said...

Thank you both! And of course I'm not forgetting about my first shop, LeaKarts.etsy.com. It will have some changes coming soon, though!