Friday, February 15, 2008

Need something to do?


If you are feeling a little bored and need a project to get your creative juices flowing, check out my new diy kits!

I currently have two, with more to come. The first is a make your own shrinky dink pendant kit, complete with enough materials to make two of your own unique pendants, along with complete instructions.

The second is a decorate your own slide top tin kit. It comes with one large slide top tin, the perfect size for storing MOO cards, and a surprise collection of collage materials. Check out my flickr to see how I decorated a couple of tins for my Valentines!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely picture. very inspiring. such pretty materials always make for very beautiful projects!

Unknown said...

i have been looking all over for those tins!! yeah!1