Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Depth of Change


I don't know if it's the depth of change brought on by the art business class that I am taking, or the fact that I am not 100% sure of where my income is coming from right now, or the exhaustion I am experiencing from sleeping on a broken bed and dreaming about killing zombies (seriously), or the intense email that I just got from my dad, but I AM DRAINED.

For the past week and a half I am supposed to be working on de-cluttering my space, and organizing my time and money. But I feel like for every step I take I add three more steps to the list. I guess that is just what deep cleaning does, but today I am frustrated.

On a more positive note, I have been waking up every single morning, brewing a cup of coffee, choosing a song on my iPod that affects me strongly, and playing that song over several times while I draw in my sketchbook. This morning my drawing went quickly, so I also made a little ACEO, pictured above, entitled, "Squid Love #1."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the aceo. what a beautiful color. it reminds me of a postage stamp. you're morning routine sounds so nice...very inspiring.