Friday, April 04, 2008

Custom Pet Portraits

Speaking of animals (in my previous post), I am now offering custom pet portraits! These are not your typical portraits, either. They are ultra-rad pet portraits done in my own uniquely stylized hand. The above example is my own sweet tubby kitty, Maya, but no matter whether your pet is a rat, a bunny, or a dog, I promise you will love your pet's portrait. More examples are coming soon! Let me know if you live in Portland and I will give you a great discount for being able to skip the shipping.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is such a great idea, Lea! Very cute kitty, too. :) I've been thinking of branching out into the realm of pet portraits, myself. I've done a little bit.

There's something extremely satisfying about drawing animals, in my opinion.

If I ever have the money, I will TOTALLY get one of these from you!!

LeaKarts said...

Thanks Amanda! I should mention that if you live in Portland I offer a VERY nice discount since I don't have to pack it up and ship it. Yay!

Amanda said...

perhaps we can come to an arrangement then... (taps fingers on desk meditatively)
:)

Anonymous said...

Great style, I would enjoy this over the normal, sachcarine (sp?) sweet portrait you normally find. You go girl!