Monday, June 16, 2008

You asked for it--you got it!

Let me introduce my latest LeaKarts goodies--magnet sets! The first set is called "Inner Woman" and the second is "Wild Animals." They are tiny prints of my artwork carefully sealed on the back of fabulous glass squares and attached to super-strong magnets and packaged in super-cute tins.

Thanks to the survey contest that I had a couple of weeks ago, these are the first in a number of items that I will soon be offering in my shop. More to come, including pocket mirrors, prints, and.....well you'll just have to wait and see!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love how you have done them as sets, great idea, and beautiful tin!

Aimee Dars said...

I am a magnet collector, so I can say with great expertise that these are fabulous! ; )

maoiliosa said...

i love 'em, my fellow magnet maker! :D

Chris Stone said...

very cute!