Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yay! New Phone!

Hoooooooray! My new cell phone came in the mail yesterday, and today, after it had charged for 24 hours, I promptly moved all of my contact info onto it (pain in the booty!). Then, about 5 minutes later, my friend Melissa called me so I got to use it for the 1st time :) I promised I'd post photos of my ghetto 3-year-old phone for her to see, so here they are! I can't believe that the old one lasted for that long, or that I slacked on getting the new one. Yeesh!
Yes, that is scotch tape on the corner of that dinosaur!
Here is the reason for the scotch tape:

Hahaha! I am such a dork. I didn't even have to pay for the new one since I've had the same phone company for almost 7 years (Working Assets--they are so awesome! They donate 1% of every bill to charity). There was really no reason for me to wait.

1 comment:

maoiliosa said...

HAHA, ghetto! i am honoured to have been your first caller on your new, gorgeous, red phone ;D.