Wednesday, June 17, 2009

4 Generations

Where have I been lately?!? Heehee :) Lost in a whirlwind of the end of the school year, 4 days with my mom and grandma visiting, and trying to get settled into summer when day camp hasn't quite started yet. Touristy visits to the Rose Garden (above) and cruising down the Williamette on the Portland Spirit, piles of Indigo's artwork still in my doorway from the last day of school, play dates, shipping packages between it all. Even as I type this, at 7:28 am, Indigo's friend is talking to me about swimming while she waits for Indigo to get dressed and come out to play. Summer is definitely chaos around here. Fun chaos, but chaos nonetheless. I am yearning for this weekend, when Indigo will be at her dad's and I can sleep through the night and have a couple of days of quiet all to myself. A couple of days to re-center myself, focus, and breathe in a few moments of Solstice.

3 comments:

maoiliosa said...

that's such a great picture of you guys! and ooo, i want to do the boat thing when i come visit! :D

for laughs, my word verification phrase to post this is 'angly'. heehee.

Leah said...

what a great picture of you ladies!!

Ms.March said...

Wow - there is such a STRONG family resemblance. You are all so beautiful!! :) I'm glad the visit was great