Monday, June 22, 2009

It's my 3 Year Etsyversary!!!

"Waiting,"2006 by Lea Keohane. All Rights Reserved.


"Waiting" was the very first thing I sold on Etsy, 3 days after I opened up shop 3 years ago. I have learned so much since then, about myself, about running a business, about selling art--more than I could possibly share in this one blog post. And I will always have more to learn--I love that! My ultimate goal is to sell nearly all of my work online and have LeaKArts be my primary source of income. For now, all I can do is keep working on it! I am so thankful to each and every one of you who has supported me, by purchasing my artwork, by showing me the ropes, by offering me part time gigs to help pay the rent, by being incredibly thoughtful, supportive, and just plain awesome. Thank you!

So, my actual Etsyversary is Tuesday, June 23rd, but all week (through Sunday the 28th) I will be sending a free gift with every purchase! Plus, for blogspot readers ONLY, I will be offering free shipping on all orders over $20. Just put the word "blog" in the notes to seller section during checkout and I will send you an adjusted invoice. This is a great time to buy a larger piece if you've had your eye on one, as the shipping can be spendy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Lea! And best wishes for a prosperous future in achieving your goal. You are a very talented woman!

Beck said...

Awesomeness!! Hope you have the best Etsyversary evers. ;o)

maoiliosa said...

you've accomplished so much in the past 3 years, lea. i hope you're proud of yourself, 'cause i'm certainly proud of you! :D. you have so much talent and a love for sharing your gifts - you totally deserve success in all your ventures. i'm fortunate to have met you to be able to experience the sense of joy that you and everything you make radiates :). love you, and here's to the next 3 years, which are sure to be even more awesome! :D

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Happy Etsyversary!

LeaKarts said...

Thank you all so so much!

Aw, Melissa, you are such a doll! Thank you! ♥

Felix and Jayne said...

happy etsyversary! congrats!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! Your blog is adorable!
Found you in the forums!

Take care and stop by and say hi anytime!

Elizabeth
craftyaddictions

Unknown said...

congrats and that is a wonderful offer to your customers-
wishing you continued success!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!