Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Damn Cutest Thing I've Ever Made So Far

Yes, I am tooting my own horn! But this is one of my best ideas so far--a "paper doll" ACEO, with strategically placed slots around her body where you can put her wigs & dresses!

Recently I started making interactive ACEO's, with moving eyes, floating hair, and more. The ideas are coming so fast that I don't have time to keep up with them! (That is not a complaint, by the way). I am just so exited by my ideas, I can't wait to make more.

ACEO stands for "Artist Cards, Editions & Originals." ACEO's started out as ATC's (Artist Trading Cards), which were meant purely for exchange and not for profit. ACEO's are for-profit versions of ATC's. They can be made of any medium, the only real rule is that they have to be 2.5" x 3.5"--the standard size of baseball and other trading cards. They are so fun to make!

No comments: