Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Studio Space this morning...

My poor little studio space is in what would be the dining area of my apartment, if I were a normal person. Hehehe....

Look at that mess!!! How the heck does she get any work done in that space?!? Well, I really don't get much work done there lately. I do it all on the dining room table, ironically, which is to the left of the easel by a foot or two. THAT, however, is going to change later this week as part of a massive overhaul of my apartment. See that little table buried underneath all of that stuff? I am going to build a slightly smaller table and tuck it underneath, so I can pull it out to work on. Yay table!!

I'm also selling my very nice, but way too big round dining room table and replacing it with a small square one. Anyone wanna trade? ;)

p.s. This post is by request from littleputbooks, who is doing a Studio Tuesday blog... if you have a studio to share, join in the fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great lighting, anything with sunshine makes life good, especailly in oregon!