Monday, August 04, 2008

Home! Come see me on First Thursday!

Ah, home again and settling back into my life. I was in Denver for 12 days--almost half of July! It was fun, but I am so glad to be back. Now it's time to get ready for both of my shows this week!

Today I am hanging all of my new drawings & paintings at the Show & Tell Gallery downtown. If you are in Portland, be sure to stop by and see me on First Thursday! Check the flier above for info. PLUS there will be poetry & music! For those of you on a budget, much of my work is affordably priced from $20-$60, and I am always willing to take payments for the larger pieces. Even if you are not in the market for artwork, I would still love to see your smiling faces :) This is my first solo show in quite some time, so I am very exited!

Then, on Saturday, is the final Summer Arts & Craft fair in the Portland State University park blocks just North of the Farmer's Market from 8-6. All of my art will still be at the gallery, but I will have giclee prints of my work, plus all of my pocket mirrors, magnets, pendants and a lot of cool craft supplies. Not to mention the other 40 or so vendors with awesome handmade goodies!

1 comment:

maoiliosa said...

i'll be there in spirit to support you! :D