Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ink in the Macaroni

Ooh la la! New stuff in the works! My brain is bumbling--bubbling?!?--er, bursting?--something like that--with ideas & projects. So of course, right in the middle of putting a movie on for Indigo and her friend Hannah (tonight's a sleepover!), cooking dinner, and reading a new book on crafty businesses, I decided to pull out all of my linocut supplies and start up a new project. Great timing, right??? Right, 'cus that's how I roll ;) Now, hopefully I won't get any ink in the macaroni...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 'methods' sound so like mine! ;o)

TheCraftyRetailer said...

Typical day in the life of a crafty mom! My kids are older now...the youngest is driving, so it is a whole different set of worries! What business book are you reading?

LeaKarts said...

Ack! I forgot I'd have to worry about driving! I was thinking more in terms of boys... Thank goodness I have a few more years for that :)

I am reading "The Savvy Crafter's Guide to Success," by Sandra McCall. Since I've been doing this for awhile, a lot of the information is old news to me. But not all of it! I've gotten some really great ideas from it, and it would be super helpful to someone who was brand new to the business!